This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website
- In email, text, or other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our profiles and pages on third party social media websites.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any website operated by Lee Michaels or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from this Website.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website through any of its features, create a user account on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or our social media, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at LMFJ@lmfj.com.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address, birth date, social media account names or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- That is about you but does not individually identify you.
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide this information to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies
INFORMATION YOU VOLUNTARILY PROVIDE
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or interacting with our social media accounts. This includes information provided at the time of creating a user account on our Website, subscribing to our mailing list, posting material on our social media pages or blog, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Your responses to surveys that we may ask you to complete for research or marketing purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence if you email us.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, such as our blog, on public areas of our social media accounts, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AND STORED AUTOMATICALLY
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visit to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection including your:
Internet domain (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain)
Operating system; and
Internet Service Provider.
- If you linked to Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry website from another website, the address of that website.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Click here for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about our preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Lee Michaels, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Website to function and cannot be switched off in our system. These specific cookies include data files that store your selection, consent status, and expiration of your choice to our homepage cookie pop-up.
- Personalization Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your username, language, or geographic location) to provide an enhanced, personalized experience.
- Marketing & Analytic Cookies: These cookies help us understand how the Website performs, how users interact with the site, and preempt or address technical issues with the Website.
- Rolex Cookies: The Rolex section on our Website uses services from third party providers Adobe Analytics, https://www.adobe.com/privacy/policy.html, and ContentSquare, https://contentsquare.com/gb-en/privacy-center/. We require your consent before being able to use these services. Your preferences will apply to the Website only. For more information, see “Rolex Section” below.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
While navigating on the Rolex section of our website, some cookies are controlled by ROLEX SA which applies the following Cookies Policy.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with notices about your user account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into by you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, contact us at LMFJ@lmfj.com. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Lee Michael's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Lee Michaels about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purposes for which you provided it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provided the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Lee Michaels, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR DATA
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Cookie Choices: When visiting our Website, you will be prompted to “Accept All”, “Reject All” or “More Options” for cookies. If you select “Accept All”, you will be accepting all cookies used by our Website. If you select “Reject All”, the Website will not use any cookies other than the Essential Cookies required to show our Website to you. You may also “Manage” your cookies, and decide whether to accept optional cookies. If you do not make a selection, the Website will assume that you have rejected all but the Essential Cookies. You can further set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. Please note that disabling, blocking or deleting cookies in your browser settings may impact your ability to fully use our website.
- Promotional Offers from Lee Michaels. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Lee Michaels to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to LMFJ@lmfj.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Lee Michaels as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
CONSENT TO PROCESSING
By providing any personal information to us, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the transfer of such personal information to, and the collection and processing of such personal information in, the United States and other countries or territories where our service providers store data. Your personal information will be stored and processed on our computers in the United States and may be processed by our service providers in connection with providing this Website to you. The laws on holding personal information in the United States may vary and be less stringent than laws of your state or country. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to hold and transmit your personal information in a safe, confidential and secure environment. If you object to your personal information being transferred or used in this manner please do not register with or use the Site.
ACCESSING AND MODIFYING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also remove yourself from our active databases of e-mail lists. To do so, you should send an e-mail to LMFJ@lmfj.com requesting that (a) we provide a copy of your profile of personally identifiable information, (b) we update or modify certain personally identifiable information, and/or (c) you be removed from our databases of active e-mail lists. To delete your user account, please contact us at LMFJ@lmfj.com.
We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible. To protect your confidentiality, we can only send a requested profile to the e-mail address listed in the profile. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.